Tuesday 26 June 2012

Here I am with Myself is

1. I do not want to be lied! because i do not want to lie!
2. I do not want to be disturbed, because I do not want to disturb!
3. I do not want to be hurted because i do not want to hurt!
4. I do not want people disturb my family!
5. I do not want to be insulted! because i do not want to insult!
6. I do not want to play the game!
7. I do not want to break a heart!
8. I do not want to be otherselves!
9. I want to be accepted with all my pleasure and my self is by the people!
10. I want to change if people disklike me, but I just wanna be myself!

I am an easy going guy, but I am not easy to be played!
I am an honest man, I show my sincereness in relationships
I am the one who always to be and do better, but not try to be the best because I realize that I am weak!

I hope, You can be frank to me, not to talk hiddenly, I do not like it, I am extrovert person who can accept whatever your words even It can hurt me, but I try to think positively that Your words are good for me!
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Palembang, Sumatera Selatan, Indonesia
I am simple, I just wanna witness the miracle and be The Lucky One.