Thursday 30 August 2012

all you are, is mean.

bloody hell!!!

this is the first time for me to be confused of someone,

i just know this person,
we just know each other for a week,
i myself, the one who do really like to make friends with everyone without seeing from status social, economic, or others, i just wanna be a friend

this person really looks arogant,
i know this person works in great place,
this person has everything i guess,
this person also looks perfect,
but i don't see this person like that,
i just see this person same as the other people
we are the same!
but this person is too arrogant!

you are who i mean here!
that's your right,
i accept it,
alright, good luck you there!
all you are, is mean!

thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Palembang, Sumatera Selatan, Indonesia
I am simple, I just wanna witness the miracle and be The Lucky One.