Tuesday 14 August 2012

Twelve

1. I have been strarting to play guitar, and  I have got a new guitar,
and what i have to do then is Keep Learning.
I wanna play guitar while singing well

2. I have lost my weight 7kg, and I am 70kg now,
and what i have to do is that, workout to get good shape of my body.

3. I try to be  a nice guy, and I must be seriously not be a nice guy.

4. I wanna start to write again, I must start it from the simple one.

5. I wanna collect shoes, jackets, and shirts, if i have money, I will buy the new ones.

6. I wanna save more money for my ambitions.

7. I wanna be a more patient guy

8. I wanna be a good son.

9. I wanna be a good worker.

10. I wanna be a good brother.

11. I wanna be a good friend

12. I wanna be better and better to be success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Palembang, Sumatera Selatan, Indonesia
I am simple, I just wanna witness the miracle and be The Lucky One.